- Whether you need a trailer to help move the small things into your new place, moving furniture, or hauling kids to college – this trailer is a free service to my clients!
- If you enjoy listening to Podcasts – here’s a real estate podcast centered around real estate investing that I’ve been listening to recently:
- Here’s a recent housing release from the Minneapolis Area Association of Realtors confirming the continued pattern of less inventory and the competitive market for home buyers in certain price ranges.
5.23.18 News Release
- Even though this “spring” housing market in the Twin Cities experienced a winter wonderland, the housing market continues to stay warm. The imbalance between inventory and buyers still continues as we get into Mid April so overall home sales are down due to the lack of inventory but home prices continue to climb. Here’s a recent news ...
- Once spring actually arrives here are some helpful spring cleaning tips.
Spring Cleaning Tips
- Here’s a recent post from the Minneapolis Area Association of Realtors discussing the momentum of the housing market and the Twin City Home values.
- Certain areas and prices ranges within the Twin Cities are experiencing slight cool downs with buyer and seller activity. These slight changes are common to see when a housing market is continuing to strive towards a more balanced environment. See the attached link provided by the Minneapolis Area Association of Realtors discussing the specific statistics.
- Homes sales locally are down approximately -9% due to the lack of inventory compared to last year. Here’s an article discussing the national trends as well:
- Here’s an article regarding the housing Case-Shiller Index showing national home prices climbing to some of the highest levels in 2 years.
Case Shiller Index Report
- This article indicates more homeowners are reclaiming their equity back with the increase in home values.
Homeowners getting out from being underwater