- Here’s the recent news release from the Minneapolis Area Association of Realtors housing data for January 2015
- Week of 1/12/15
Very encouraging news regarding homeowners and the decreased rate of deliquent mortgages:
- The Case-Shiller Home Price Index reported a slight increase in August home values of +.2% which was down from July’s +.6% increase.
- Here’s a link to a Case-Shiller housing report:
- According to the Minneapolis Area Association of Realtors for the fourth straight month of new listings compared to the same time frame a year ago. Read the attached link for more information:
- Traditional Home Sales are continuing to dominate the market and reduce the foreclosure and short sale presence within the housing inventory.
- Despite a slower start in January and February this year over 50 metro markets within the country are regaining some momentum.
- Despite lower inventory the extended cold temperatures had an effect on home sales compared to the same time 2013. Economists have indicated that this was a national effect on the housing markets however should be a short term effect on the overall health of the 2014 housing market. Click on the link below to get the recent ...
- Housing recovery still occurring for most of the nation. . .
- Traditional home sales were up almost 20% compared to a year
ago while foreclosure sales are down 33% which are strong indicators for the housing recovery. Here’s a recent news release from the Minneapolis Area Association of Realtors: