- Here’s a recent post from the Minneapolis Area Association of Realtors discussing the momentum of the housing market and the Twin City Home values.
- Certain areas and prices ranges within the Twin Cities are experiencing slight cool downs with buyer and seller activity. These slight changes are common to see when a housing market is continuing to strive towards a more balanced environment. See the attached link provided by the Minneapolis Area Association of Realtors discussing the specific statistics.
- Homes sales locally are down approximately -9% due to the lack of inventory compared to last year. Here’s an article discussing the national trends as well:
- Here’s an article regarding the housing Case-Shiller Index showing national home prices climbing to some of the highest levels in 2 years.
Case Shiller Index Report
- This article indicates more homeowners are reclaiming their equity back with the increase in home values.
Homeowners getting out from being underwater
- Here’s a short clip from Edina Realty confirming staging your home properly does make a difference. If you have any questions about home preparations and strategies to stage your home to receive a maximum sales price give me a call or email.
- Here’s a short video with some reminder tips for keeping an energy efficient home.
Energy Efficient Homes
- Here’s a list of the cities reporting the most haunted houses and/or paranormal activity:
Top Metro areas with the most Haunted Houses
- Here are a handful of suggestions when preparing the exterior home, updating features, or adding features before going on the market:
Outdoor Home Improvements
- We’re seeing overall housing values rebound nation wide. This article (link) talks about how the nation is seeing an overall housing comeback with the lagging states of Florida and Arizona making strides as well.