- Here’s some housing data provided by the Minneapolis Area Association of Realtors as we’re getting into our mid spring housing market. Month supply of homes increased to 1.9% putting a little more balance into the overall market.
April Housing Stats
- As we’re starting to see some rebalancing within the housing market for some areas both locally and nationally here’s a breakdown helping define each market environment. If you have any questions regarding the market stats and interested in getting a free home valuation click on the “What’s My Home Worth” on my home page.
- For the first time since April 2015 there were more homes listed for sale in the Twin Cities metro than the same month the year prior. Here’s the recent housing news release for December 2018 from the Minneapolis Area Association of Realtors.
Updated Housing Release December 2018
- Whether you need a trailer to help move the small things into your new place, moving furniture, or hauling kids to college – this trailer is a free service to my clients!
- If you enjoy listening to Podcasts – here’s a real estate podcast centered around real estate investing that I’ve been listening to recently:
- Here’s a recent housing release from the Minneapolis Area Association of Realtors confirming the continued pattern of less inventory and the competitive market for home buyers in certain price ranges.
5.23.18 News Release
- Even though this “spring” housing market in the Twin Cities experienced a winter wonderland, the housing market continues to stay warm. The imbalance between inventory and buyers still continues as we get into Mid April so overall home sales are down due to the lack of inventory but home prices continue to climb. Here’s a recent news ...
- Once spring actually arrives here are some helpful spring cleaning tips.
Spring Cleaning Tips
- Here’s a recent post from the Minneapolis Area Association of Realtors discussing the momentum of the housing market and the Twin City Home values.
- Certain areas and prices ranges within the Twin Cities are experiencing slight cool downs with buyer and seller activity. These slight changes are common to see when a housing market is continuing to strive towards a more balanced environment. See the attached link provided by the Minneapolis Area Association of Realtors discussing the specific statistics.