- Here’s a quick video with some basica reminders to help with the preparations for moving:
- Here’s a break down from MN DOT for construction timelines and meeting agendas with the Highway 100 Construction plans affecting travels through St.Louis Park, Edina, and Bloomington:
- Here’s a short video provided by the Minneapolis Area Association of Realtors. This video “The Skinny” provides a recap for May 2015 and a summer housing forecast:
- Very encouraging data showing positive national housing numbers. . .
- Here’s the recent news release from the Minneapolis Area Association of Realtors housing data for January 2015
- Week of 1/12/15
Very encouraging news regarding homeowners and the decreased rate of deliquent mortgages:
- The Case-Shiller Home Price Index reported a slight increase in August home values of +.2% which was down from July’s +.6% increase.
- Here’s a link to a Case-Shiller housing report:
- According to the Minneapolis Area Association of Realtors for the fourth straight month of new listings compared to the same time frame a year ago. Read the attached link for more information:
- Traditional Home Sales are continuing to dominate the market and reduce the foreclosure and short sale presence within the housing inventory.