- Here’s a recent news release from the Minneapolis Area Association of Realtors recapping the early fall housing market and early forecasts for the next few months. Even with the seasonal adjustments we’re seeing healthy numbers which is encouraging:
Twin City Fall 2015 Housing Recap
- Here’s a quick video with some basica reminders to help with the preparations for moving:
- Here’s a break down from MN DOT for construction timelines and meeting agendas with the Highway 100 Construction plans affecting travels through St.Louis Park, Edina, and Bloomington:
- Here’s a short video provided by the Minneapolis Area Association of Realtors. This video “The Skinny” provides a recap for May 2015 and a summer housing forecast:
- Very encouraging data showing positive national housing numbers. . .
- Here’s the recent news release from the Minneapolis Area Association of Realtors housing data for January 2015
- Week of 1/12/15
Very encouraging news regarding homeowners and the decreased rate of deliquent mortgages:
- The Case-Shiller Home Price Index reported a slight increase in August home values of +.2% which was down from July’s +.6% increase.
- Here’s a link to a Case-Shiller housing report:
- According to the Minneapolis Area Association of Realtors for the fourth straight month of new listings compared to the same time frame a year ago. Read the attached link for more information: