- The legislation made progress in passing an act to make the home buying opportunity more attainable through the “Housing Opportunity Through Modernization Act”. The National Association of Realtors supported the efforts and acknowledges it’s progress for many home buyers.
Housing Opportunity through Modernization Act
- Here’s a short video on suggestions for decluttering and making the process more efficient:
Decluttering and Downsizing Possessions
- Here’s a weekly recap from the Minneapolis Area Association of Realtors reporting the current Twin City Housing activity. We’re seeing the typical seasonal pace as we go into the Holidays and good to still see the reduction in days on market as well as the steady increase of list to sale price percentages. . .
- Here’s a recent news release from the Minneapolis Area Association of Realtors recapping the early fall housing market and early forecasts for the next few months. Even with the seasonal adjustments we’re seeing healthy numbers which is encouraging:
Twin City Fall 2015 Housing Recap
- Here’s a quick video with some basica reminders to help with the preparations for moving:
- Here’s a break down from MN DOT for construction timelines and meeting agendas with the Highway 100 Construction plans affecting travels through St.Louis Park, Edina, and Bloomington:
- Here’s a short video provided by the Minneapolis Area Association of Realtors. This video “The Skinny” provides a recap for May 2015 and a summer housing forecast:
- Very encouraging data showing positive national housing numbers. . .
- Here’s the recent news release from the Minneapolis Area Association of Realtors housing data for January 2015
- Week of 1/12/15
Very encouraging news regarding homeowners and the decreased rate of deliquent mortgages: