- Here’s a list of the cities reporting the most haunted houses and/or paranormal activity:
Top Metro areas with the most Haunted Houses
- Here are a handful of suggestions when preparing the exterior home, updating features, or adding features before going on the market:
Outdoor Home Improvements
- We’re seeing overall housing values rebound nation wide. This article (link) talks about how the nation is seeing an overall housing comeback with the lagging states of Florida and Arizona making strides as well.
- For those living in Chaska I wanted to let you know that the Jonathan Association is planning to repaint the Jonathan Silo on the corner of Hwy 41 & Hundertmark this summer. My good friend, Todd Dexter, has a design as one of the three finalists for the refresh. Take a look at the 3 options and place your ...
- The legislation made progress in passing an act to make the home buying opportunity more attainable through the “Housing Opportunity Through Modernization Act”. The National Association of Realtors supported the efforts and acknowledges it’s progress for many home buyers.
Housing Opportunity through Modernization Act
- Here’s a short video on suggestions for decluttering and making the process more efficient:
Decluttering and Downsizing Possessions
- Here’s a weekly recap from the Minneapolis Area Association of Realtors reporting the current Twin City Housing activity. We’re seeing the typical seasonal pace as we go into the Holidays and good to still see the reduction in days on market as well as the steady increase of list to sale price percentages. . .
- Here’s a recent news release from the Minneapolis Area Association of Realtors recapping the early fall housing market and early forecasts for the next few months. Even with the seasonal adjustments we’re seeing healthy numbers which is encouraging:
Twin City Fall 2015 Housing Recap
- Here’s a quick video with some basica reminders to help with the preparations for moving:
- Here’s a break down from MN DOT for construction timelines and meeting agendas with the Highway 100 Construction plans affecting travels through St.Louis Park, Edina, and Bloomington: